Why East Orange?
The answer is simple; location, location, location!
The City of East Orange has been described as the "crossroads" of
business opportunity in New Jersey, and "a great place for mid-sized and
Conveniently located in close proximity to the Greater Newark/New York Metro areas.
- At the crossroads of New Jersey: Intersection of Interstate 280 (I-280) and the Garden State Parkway.
- New Jersey transit midtown direct service 18 minutes to New York City and service to Newark and Hoboken.
- Community Transit service to Port Authority, New York City.
- Plentiful stock of luxury apartments, single and multifamily homes.
- 18 hole, par 72 city-owned golf course located on watershed property in Short Hills, NJ.