PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
CANDIDATES MUST BE:
- An East Orange resident 18 or older
- Must be enrolled/attending College
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Fluent in English (Bilingual a plus)
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- The City of East Orange is proud to partner with United Airlines for the 2019 United Summer Associate Intern Program. Applicants will work with United Airlines at Newark Airport this summer.
This seasonal position is set to run JUNE 1ST THRU JULY 31ST.
To apply, forward a cover letter and resume to YOUTH-2000@EASTORANGE-NJ.GOV with
“UNITED INTERNSHIP” in the subject line by
MARCH 15, 2019.
Mayor Ted R. Green
East Orange City Council
Mayor’s Office of Employment and Training
For more information, please call