The East Orange Board of Education will be conducting a Workshop for Minority and Local vendors entitled:
How to do Business with the East Orange Board of Education (EOBOE)
When: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 beginning at 6:00 pm.
Where: 199 4th Ave, East Orange, NJ 07017 Conference Room A, 5th Fl.
- To inform local business owners on how to become an approved vendor with the EOBOE.
- Increase awareness of the various resources available for small business owners via the internet.
Note: This workshop will be approximately 2 hours long.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED WILL INCLUDE:
- How to become a certified minority vendor with the State of New Jersey.
- How to fill out the various forms included but not limited to a bid package.
- How to navigate our website for potential business opportunities.
- Share useful information regarding other business related websites.
- Explain the difference between quotes and bids.
- Discuss the process for SDA (School Development Authority) for new schools.
East Orange School District Business Partners will be at the workshop to present services for Small Businesses.
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by calling Audrey Young of the Purchasing Division @ (973) 266-5742 no later than 3:00 pm Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
You may also email your RSVP to: email@example.com