Mission and Purpose
- To provide the best in fire
protection for the City of East Orange,
affording East Orange the best available
- To provide a
fire prevention program that enforces
the Uniform Fire Codes.
- To be responsive to citizen concerns and complaints through community relations programs.
- To efficiently use City resources.
- To maintain a high level of professionalism and to deliver a consistent level of service to the citizens of East Orange.
- Provide quality training opportunities.
- Maintain current table of organization and request opportunity to review a plan for an increase in the future.
- Provide the school system with a public education program.
- Provide public education/code enforcement program for the East Orange Community.
The objective of the East Orange Fire Department is to provide fire protection and other related fire services for the citizens and employees of East Orange.