> Overnight Parking Rules & Application
Overnight Parking Rules & Application
EAST ORANGE ON‐STREET PARKING REQUIREMENT
PLEASE CALL 973‐266‐5159 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS PERMIT..
- On-street Parking requires a permit and is restricted to specific streets with a sign during the hours of 2am and 6am.
- Permit holder accepts the responsibility to know and abide by all parking regulations of the City of East Orange.
- Must obtain an affidavit from the Licensing Division. This form must be signed and notarized by the Property Owner or Building Manager and not the super. Please present a business
card or letter head stating that the person completing the affidavit works for the management company.
- Proof of residency shall consist of a valid New Jersey driver’s license reflecting the vehicle owner’s current residency within the City of East Orange, a valid New Jersey motor vehicle registration for which the permit is being sought showing the vehicle owners current address within the City of East Orange and valid proof of automobile insurance. A post office box number shall not be deemed proof of residency. In the case of a vehicle claimed to be leased and used by a resident of the City of East Orange a valid vehicle registration, proof of insurance and a copy of the automobile lease shall be presented showing the resident has control over the vehicle.
- The fee for the permit is $200.00 per vehicle for all vehicles. The fee will be prorated to $100.00 per car starting July 1 of the current year. All fees are required to be paid in cash or money order in lump sum made payable to the City of East Orange. Fees are not refundable.
- Overnight parking is not permitted for commercial vehicles.
- Permit must be hung from the Rear view Mirror to be valid and is only valid in the vehicle that has been registered with the City of East Orange.
CITY OF EAST ORANGE
OVERNIGHT ON-STREET PARKING APPLICATION
All forms are in
pdf format; you must have Adobe Reader to view. Click on icon for