East Orange Residents Clinical Services
- Clinical Services which are available to East Orange residents include:
Vaccine for Children Program: What you need to participate
- Birth certificate of child
- Proof of address (lease, utility bill or state issued ID)
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Previous vaccine record
- Notarized letter required if parent not present.
- Tuberculosis screening and management (Proof of East Orange address required)
Sexually Transmitted Disease ClinicThe Sexually Transmitted Disease Clinic is open to anyone regardless of residence. Fee for services is $20 cash. Please see schedule below.
Mammograms, Breast and Prostate HealthPromotion of community breast and prostate health continues with community outreach and screenings that are conducted in collaboration with the Screening Access of Value to Essex Women and Men (S.A.V.E.) Program of University of Medicine and Dentistry Hospital of New Jersey (UMDNJ). Service provided in May and October of each year. Participants must be Essex County residents who are uninsured or underinsured.
For More InformationFor more information about the services provided or to make an appointment please contact Deysia Talmadge at 973-266-5463 or via email at Deysia.Talmadge@eastorange-nj.gov
Related Web Links:
Vaccine Information Statements (VIS):
School Audit Chart:
Kindergarten to 12th Grade http://nj.gov/health/cd/documents/k12-lhd.pdf
2017 CDC Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children and Adolescents