Welcome to the East Orange Water Commission's official website. We encourage you to explore our website to learn more about the East Orange Water Commission and the services we provide.
The Commission serves the City of East Orange and the Borough of East Newark(Billing and Customer Service only). We are committed to providing quality water and wastewater service to our customers.
- To provide our customers the highest quality water obtainable with uninterrupted service.
- To utilize every safeguard possible to ensure the highest quality water and the health of our customers.
- To be prepared at all times to supply our customers with ample water for fire protection and sanitation.
- To produce water at the least possible cost to the consumer with only sufficient income to cover the East Orange Water Commission's operating and maintenance cost, with sufficient reserves to be set aside each year to cover depreciation, replacements, and such new capital developments as are necessary to uphold a high state of efficiency.
- As a self-sustaining department of the City of East Orange, the normal operation of the Water Commission will have absolutely no impact on the tax rate.
- If, through efficient and wise business management, a surplus above the requirements of the Commission develops, it will be provided to the consumers in the form of a reduction of their water rates.
Delayed Opening Notice
Emergency Generator Project State Funding Notice:
Click Here For Notice
EAST ORANGE WATER COMMISSIONThe East Orange Water Commission holds their General Meetings every third Tuesday of each month at 5:00 P.M. at the East Orange Water Commission located at 99 South Grove St., East Orange, NJ 07018 and will be open to the public.
Formal Action Will Be Taken
President Board of Water Commissioners of the City of East Orange
Important & Helpful Links:
- Pay Bill Online
- 2023 Annual Meeting Dates for the East Orange Board of Water Commissioners
- Important Water Rate Information – East Orange Customers Only
- Quick Tips to Conserve Water
- Water Conservation Tips
- Water Quality Report Now Available
- Announcement: Water System Improvements Project.
- View Most Recent Agendas and Resolution
- LSL Inventory
- State of New Jersey Utility Assistance Programs